D9 Bulldog 1/10 Front-engine RC Drift Car Combo
SORRY, this item is temporarily out of stock!
Special Price: For limited time only, you are saving US$ 90 when you purchase a D9 bulldog combo and also receive a free repair work stand (Original Price: US $390.30).
The first weight-realistic Drift Car from DeanTech that redefines the way we drift. Featuring a true front-motor and belt shaft drive train, the design offers a closer, more realistic weight distribution that mimics the physics of real-world drift cars to allow prolonged high speed drift action.
- One-Piece Cast 5 Spoke 3mm Offset Drift Aluminium Alloy Wheel (4pcs)
- 1/10 RC Car HPI T-DRIFT SLICK 26mm DRIFT Reifen (OEM Ver.) (4pcs)
- 1:10 Painted Body
- Repairing stand
Key features include:
- A custom belt drive with shaft combination that has an adjustable transmission ratio. The front and rear transmission ratio is 1:1.35 by default
- A tougher ride, the D9 Bulldog uses more a durable and precise ball head for the push rod.
- Designed from the ground up to realistically mimic a real drift car, the belt drive's front motor and shock absorbers replicate the settings of a real car. With an inward (0-5°) and backward (3-8°) tilt angle, the independent shock absorbers can be set however you choose.
View all the D9 spare parts
SkyRC CHEETAH 1/10 60A 13.5T 2590kv Sensored Motor COMBO Power System
Recommended servo: TowerPro MG996R 55G High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo 10kg / .20sec
|Ground Clearance (mm)||No|
|Battery Cabin Dimension (mm)||No|
|Servo Mount Dimension (mm)||No|
|Net Weight (kg)||No|
|Gross Weight (kg)||2.48|