1/10 RC EP XR 4WD On-Road Belt Drive Racing Car Carbon Fiber Chassis
- Two-belt 4WD racing machine efficiently transfers power to traction regardless of changes in torque levels.
- Design maximizes the advantages of the belt drive through effective control of counter-torque and mass balance.
- Design allows ball diff to be adjusted without the removal of any parts.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Ideal chassis dimensions realized with calculated length for front and rear bulkheads.
- Design optimizes drive characteristics and suspension geometry for rubber tire specs.
- Choice of one-way of spool (rigid) for front diff.