3Ch RC 1.8M Passer Mountain Thermal Glider Sailplane
The new 1.8M Passer Thermal Glider 3 Channel RC ARF Sailplane with v-Tail Kit. Features a fuselage made of high quality fiberglass and balsa wood wings with plastic covering. The Passer's sturdy fiberglass fuselage protects your sensitive electronics while also being weight-effective for excellent flying and stability.
The Passer is ideal for slope flying, featuring a fully controllable tail wing and ailerons. With a maximum weight of just 360g (without radio gear and battery) the Passer is easy to glide and supreme in light conditions.
The Passer is now available at TheBuildRC. See below for detailed features and specs.
- Excellent Almost Ready-to-Fly (ARF) 3 channel radio controlled sailplane
- The new strengthened Passer Glider Wing incorporated with dual carbon fiber rod insertions to improve stability.
- Streamlined fuselage made of fiberglass and comes with control-rods already factory-installed.
- Conventional Rib, Spar frame structure wing and tail-surfaces, covered with quality plastic film. Easy to assemble and repair with wings made of quality balsa wood.
- Easy to assemble and dis-assemble for transportation.
- Hands-off stability when trimmed properly.
- CG: 33/100
- Most of necessary components (screws; servo horns) are included.
- All spare parts are available from TheBuildRC.