Boscam GS920 FPV Video Goggles with 5.8Ghz Built-in Receiver
GS920 AIO FPV Goggles simply add a totally new dimension to FPV Flying (Wireless Video Piloting) These video goggles, aka FPV video glasses or H.M.D.(Head Mount Display) give you a high resolution VGA display, 640 x 480 pixels. By its features especially the built-in head tracker allows you to control onboard FPV camera. It just makes FPV piloting even more realistic! These goggles are 5.8Ghz ready, they wont interfere with your current 2.4Ghz RC system!
These 640x480 resolution 2.4/5.8Ghz Dual Receiver 8ch video goggles come with true full colour micro LCD panels and a silicon rubber shield for blocking sunlight, giving you a rich 80 inch display perfect for high-end FPV flight.
A compact and light-weight design, Adjustable volume, Brightness and Contrast plus they can be powered by the Tx and include full anti-drift head-tracking via your transmitter!
Powered by your TX or an 8~13V input these goggles are equipped with the dual Audio/Video receiver modules, just use the appropriate antenna provided with the kit and set the frequency from 2.4 to 5.8Ghz in the OSD (On Screen Display) menu and you will be ready to receive the video from your FPV transmitter aka VTx.
- Display resolution: VGA 640x480 RGB, 922k pixels
- Field of view: 32 degree
- Virtual image size: 80 inches
- Frequency: 2.4GHz / 5.8GHz (selectable)
- Audio & Video: input/output
- Input voltage: 8~13V
- Built-in Head Tracker for Futaba
- In the Box of Boscam GS920 Video Goggles
- 640x480 8ch 2.4/5.8Ghz True Color Video Goggles * 1
- Data cable (External Power & Headtracking) * 1
- Power Cable for Lipo battery * 1
- Antenna for 2.4GHz built-in Receiver * 1
- Antenna for 5.8GHz built-in Receiver * 1