Crius Power Module 28V 90A for Pixhawk APM2.5 APM2.6 APM Flight Controller
Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM/Arduflyer with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6P cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 7S LiPo battery.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
- Input voltage: 6~28V (support 30V)
- Max current sensing: 90A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V??0.1V and 3A max
- 6P molex cable plugs directly to APM/Arduflyer 2.5's 'PM' connector
- Dimension(mm): 25 x 21 x 9
- Weight(g): 17(include all wire)
Package content: Power Module x 1