DJI Naza-M V2 Multi-Rotor Flight Controller GPS Combo
DJI adheres to continuous innovation and improvement. With the new firmware, new attitude stabilization algorithm and optimized hardware structure, the Naza-M V2 provides better flight performance. The innovative All-in-One design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light weight, small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude and attitude so therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
The included plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for aerial photography with accurate Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control functionalities. With the GPS Module, the multi-rotor will have position and altitude locked accurately even in windy conditions. Hovering accuracy is approximately 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical.
The included Naza PMU V2 has enhanced BEC functionality and provides extendable CAN BUS ports, which can support iOSD, Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal (pitch control). Support is also included for optional Bluetooth LED module to allow parameter adjustment via a mobile APP.
The latest fourth generation attitude stabilization algorithm used by the Naza M V2 not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability even without the GPS module. It is more flexible and stable, and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience. New features have been included such as GPS course automatic compensation, GPS and Compass sensor calibration, new take-off mode and so on.
- All-in-One Design
- Nine Types of Multi-rotors Supported
- New Assistant Software for Smartphone
- Enhanced Failsafe Mode
- PPM, S-BUS and Ordinary Receiver Supported
- Multi-rotor One-power Output Fail Protection
- Independent PMU With Amazing Function Extension
- Multiple Flight Control Modes/Intelligent Switching
- iOSD mini supported
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Protections
- Independent LED Module
- Remote Gain Adjustment
- Advanced and Improved Attitude Stabilization Algorithm
- GPS Module Available/Accurate Position Hold
- Intelligent Orientation Control
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm
- Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function
- New Assistant Software and Firmware Online Update
- Naza-M V2 Main Controller
- DJI GPS/Compass Module
- Naza PMU V2
- Naza Independant LED Module
- USB data cable
- All necessary mounting hardware/connection leads
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4, Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6, Octo-rotor I8,V8,X8
- Supported ESC output: 400Hz refresh frequency
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels
- Working Voltage Range: MC: 4.8V~5.5V, VU Input: 7.4V~26.0V (recommended 2S~6S Lipoly), Output (V-SEN port red wire): 3A @ 5V (burst current: 7.5A)
- Power Consumption: MAX: 1.5W (0.3A @ 5V), Normal: 0.6W (0.12A @ 5V)
- Operating Temperature: -10??C ~ 50??C
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP sp3/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Dimensions: MC: 45.5x32.5x18.5mm, PMU: 39.5x27.5x10mm, GPS and Compass: 46mm (diameter)x10mm, LED: 25x25x7mm
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode): Vertical: +/-0.8m, Horizontal: +/-2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200??/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35??
- Ascent/Descent: 6m/s, 4.5m/s