DJI Naza-M V2 with GPS latest Firmware BTU for Multi-rotor Multicopter
The New Firmware Supports Bluetooth Adjustment.
- Parameter configuration by NM Assistant is supported. (BTU module is required. Download the App software from iOS App store.)
- iOSD mini supported.
- S-bus II receiver supported.
- Optimize the warming up condition, to avoid a long wait period before aircraft can takeoff
- Add tips for IMU Advanced calibration time out.
- Add connection diagrams when used with other DJI products.
- The Naza-M now provides assistant software for iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPad3, iPad4, iPadmini, iPod5. You can do parameter adjustments at any time on your mobile devices, using only the BTU with a built-in Bluetooth module which makes it easier and convenient. It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile devices. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection records. The password mechanism ensures your safety link. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Cloud Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your mobile devices.
- Built-in Bluetooth(4.0)
- Working Temperature: -10???~+50???
- Communication Distance: 50m
- Weight: 17g
- Power Consumption: 240mw(4A@6V)
Firmware update: http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-v2/download