HobbyWing Platinum Pro - 30A-OPTO-COB ESC for R/c Plane Glider Helicopter (30204030005)
- High performance microprocessor, best compatibility with all kinds of motors, highest driving efficiency.
- Maximum motor speed: 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles),35000 RPM (12 poles).
- Three types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter.
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor to get a better anti-jamming capability.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- The output of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
- With governor mode for helicopter.
- USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated by the USB adapter.
- Several kinds of Program Cards are supported. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the field.
- Output: Continuous 30A, burst 40A.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiMH battery.
- Size: 55mm (L) * 25mm (W) * 12mm (H).
- Weight: 31g.