HobbyWing Platinum Pro - 70A-HV Programmable ESC for R/c Plane Glider Helicopter (80030030)
- High performance microprocessor, best compatibility with all kinds of motors, highest driving efficiency.
- Anti-spark circuit eliminates sparks when the battery pack is connecting with the ESC.
- Three types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- The throttle signal is transfered through optical/electrical coupled system to avoid electromagnetic interference.
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- Wide-opened heat-sink has the best heat dissipation effect.
- The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the built-in USB adapter in the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, Digital LED Program Card, Multifunction LCD Program Box, Professional LCD Program Box, PC software. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Output:?? Continuous 70A, burst 105A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage:?? 5-12 cells lithium battery or 15-36 cells NiMH battery.????
- BEC:?? None.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Control Signal Transmission: Optical/electrical coupled system.
- Max Speed:?? 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size:?? 70mm (L) * 34mm (W) * 16mm (H).
- Weight:?? 82g.