Hobbywing QuicRun-10BL60-SENSORED 60-380A 6V/2A BEC Brushless Motor ESC for 1/10 1/12 RC Car / Buggy
- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis.
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Excellent operating feelings and plentiful adjustment options, suitable for most kinds of competitions.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor, and unlock its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from "soft" to "very aggressive" to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the "SET" button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
Motor Type Supported: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
1/10 & 1/12 On-road / Off-road / F1 / Drift car race
Street race for fun / Club racing / STOCK race with 0 timing / Drift car race
4-6 cells NiMH/2S Lipo: ???8.5T(1/10 On-road), ???13.5T(1/10 Off-road)
8-9 cells NiMH/3S Lipo: ???13.5T(1/10 On-road), ???17.5T(1/10 Off-road)