Hobbywing Xrotor 10A Mini 3S ESC For Multi-Rotor System (1PCS)
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response.
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors.
- All settings except the "Timing" are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals).
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components.
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance.
- Con. Current: 10A
- Peak Current: 15A
- BEC: No
- LiPo: 2-3S
- Programmable Item: Timing (High/Intermediate)
- Weight: 7g
- Size: 44.2x12.2x9.2 mm
- Typical application: 250 Class Quadcopter