Matek System 3 In 1 Low Voltage Alarm Tracker Single Loss Alarm Module
3 In 1 Matek Low Voltage Alarm Tracker Single Loss Alarm Module
- Operating voltage range: 5.2 - 26V DC, 2 - 6Cells LiPo
- Static power consumption: 10mA
- Maximum operating current: 120mA (When LED flashes and beeps)
- Input voltage cutoff setting: 3.4 ~ 3.7V / cell (red LED indicator)
- Double buzzer: 85db + 85db
- Super bright blue 5050 LED, 20 lumens, 0.2w
- Size: 20 x 30 x 6mm/ 0.79" x 1.18" x 0.24" (L x W x T)
- Use the two tranches lever channel of the receiver, this Matek BB ring low voltage alarm can take the initiative to trigger the alarm, that you can more easier to find your helicopters, multi-rotor , cars.
- The alarm will trigger according to the accelerator signal. It the accelerator signal have no signal change, the alarm will trigger automatically.
- Suitable for all kinds of Helicopters, multi-rotor, Cars etc.
- 7.4-8.6V: 2cells LiPo
- 11.1~12.9V: 3cells LiPo
- 14.8~17.2V: 4cells LiPo
- 18.5~21.5V: 5cells LiPo
- 22.2~25.8V: 6cells LiPo
- The BM3in1 will alarm ?????Be????? and the voltage threshold red LED will be shown.
- Hold the button 3 seconds to enter the setting of the voltage threshold
- Press button to set the alarm threshold between 3.4-3.7V/Cell(red LED)
- The value will be saved and exit if no action within 10 seconds
- During the using of LiPo, BM3in1 will detect the voltage always
- If the total voltage is below ?????threshold * cells?????, the alarm and blink will be triggered with ?????Be..Be..Be???????????????
- If the total voltage rise again, the alarm and blink will be suspended
How to use:
Battery monitor function (F1)
It can monitor 2~6S LiPo voltage status and notify you once the cells reach the defined voltage.
The voltage threshold of alarm and flash can be customized between 3.4V-3.7V/Cell.
1.1 If the LiPo voltage is in the range of following, The BM3in1 will detect the cell numbers automatically when the LiPo is connected.
1.2 If the LiPo voltage is out of the aforesaid range. The BM3in1 will alarm ?????Be..Be..Be????? and 4 red LEDs light. Pls check if the battery total voltage is below 3.7V*cells
2. Discovery buzzer function (F2)
It is easy to use the function, Just plug it in one Aux channel(e.g. Gear). Move the toggle switch to one side or another side, the BM3in1 will alarm ?????BeBeBeBeBe????? and blue LED blink.
3. Signal loss alarm function (F3)
It can warn you if you turn off the transmitter first by mistake, if you have trouble finding a model in the long grass?????
Turn on the transmitter first. Hook BM3in1 to the receiver THRO channel, then plug battery into model. It will detect the loss of TX signal, and emit a loud alarm ?????BeBe?????BeBe?????BeBe?????????? and the blue LED blink.
RX power on, the alarm and blink will be triggered as following
Turn off the transmitter first. and keep one minute.
The radio power on, but no action of stick or no signal change within one minute.
Usage Guidelines links: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzUyMTI5ODcy.html instruction manual: http://www.mateksys.com/downloads/BM3IN1_Manual_CN.pdf
Package Included: Matek low voltage alarm x 1