QQ Super (KK Pro Upgraded) Multi-Rotor Flight Control Board
The QQ Super multi-rotor flight controller has a built in 3 axis gyroscope and 3 axis acceleration sensor with self stabilising function which gives it a super stable flight performance. It supports all general receivers including Futaba S.BUS, Spektrum and OrangeRX DSM2 and DSMX and it has a port for the DSM2 and DSMX satellite receivers.
Receiver type and multi-rotor type are very easily selected via the small DIP switches and calibration is also extremely easy with the set button. Once calibrated sensitivity is also a very simple affair with just one small adjuster on the front of the unit making this flight controller one of the easiest to set up ever.
The unit is supplied with 4 x male to male connectors and 2 x double sided mounting tape and a small screwdriver for making adjustments. Suitable for multi-rotors with up to 6 motors and supports 4 configuration types.
- Compatible with Futaba S.BUS, DXM2, DSMX and other receivers
- Extremely simple and straightforward to install and set up
- Light and compact
- Socket for satellite receivers
- Suitable for up to 6 motors
- Supports 4 configurations of multi-rotors
- Dimensions: 43x14x16.5mm
- Weight: 11g
- 1 x QQ Super (KK Pro Upgraded) Multi-Rotor Flight Control Board
- 1 x Set Of Cable