The AG4XXXX SPECTRE I Soaring Thermal DLG Glider
Made of polished epoxy fibreglass and balsa wood, this 1.49m discus launched glider is a hoot to play around with! The high quality Oracover film covering adds strength and aerodynamic performance without compromising weight. Installing your radio gear and servos is simple with this glider.
A Discus Launched Glider (DLG), it is one of a fairly new family of gliders designed to be spun and launched into the air by the wing tip, in a similar fashion to an Olympic discus thrower.
- Excellent design and construction
- Streamlined fuselage with reinforced carbon fiber composite tail rod
- Easy to fly and launch for beginners
- Easy to assemble and dis-assemble for transportation
- Includes most necessary components (screws and servo horns)
- Main wing and tail wing are fully pre-covered with plastic film
- Spare parts available from The littohot.
Items NOT included:
- Radio Gear
- Battery and Charger
|Wing Area (dm. sq)||23.16|
|Wing Load (g / dm sq)||No|
|Wing Material||Balsa Wood|
|Fuselage Length (mm)||1095|
|Center of Gravity||33/100|
|Number of Servo||N/A|
|Recommended Battery||2S LiPo (Optional)|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.26|